Saturday 16 June 2018
- Time: 6.30pm – late
- Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Battersea
- Dress: Black tie/evening dress
Join us for an evening of glamour, glitz and gourmet food as we host our 70th anniversary Gala event.
Our venue is the fabulous Crowne Plaza Hotel, Battersea, on the south bank of the River Thames.
Address: Bridges Court Road, Battersea, SW11 3RP
The hotel is next to the London Heliport and is close to Clapham Junction Station.
Tickets priced £47 each, are available now and must be purchased in advance.
Please pay PLOS direct, giving your name and ‘GALA’ as your reference: e.g. J Smith GALA
- Putney Light Operatic Society
- Sort code: 56 00 27
- Account no: 83541691
Ticket price includes a welcome drink, three-course meal, wine and entertainment as well as our very own awards ceremony – the PLOSCARS!
For the first time, you as PLOS members will have the opportunity to vote for the stars of our recent productions. Winners will be announced on the night.
Full list of nominees:
- Most popular musical production: The Witches of Eastwick; Loserville; Sister Act; Betty Blue Eyes; Priscilla, Queen of the Desert; The Poltergeist of Cock Lane.
- Best Panto: Cinderella; Puss in Boots; Aladdin; Robin Hood; Beauty and the Beast.
- Best Play: One Man, Two Guvnors; Dinner; Constellations.
- Best male performance in a musical: Alex Dee; Nick Dore; Pete Beavan; Freddy Bowen; Jack Beadle.
- Best female performance in a musical: Sarah Grey; Stephanie Parr; Emma Coffey; Kate Chesworth; Rachel Kitchen.
- Comic Performance: Harriet Ruby; Adam Walker-Galbraith; Penny Hughes; Serge Kluit; Alison Walters; Philip Ruby; Lorna Paterson.
- Best performance in a play: Mark Smith; Alex Johnson; Nicola Cane; Ian Ward; Emily O’Mahony; Alex Blackie.
- Best choreographed number: Dance with the Devil; Sick; Fancy; Tap dancing Penguins; Spread the Love Around; Lionheart; Step in Time.
- Achievement in set design: Loserville; Sister Act; Betty Blue Eyes; Dinner; The Poltergeist of Cock Lane
Vote for your winners:
Click here to take part in our voting survey.